From:
Christina Mearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:32:21 +0100
Dear all,

A year ago today we lost our darling princess Ruby.  She was a 1 year
old MF albino.  We lost her to JL.  It was such a shock, on Sunday
evening she seemed tired, on Monday we took her to the vet, who diagnosed
constipation and on Wednesday evening she was gone...

We live in France and ferret vets are not easy to find.  We have since
found a wonderful ferret vet in Paris who trained in the USA.  If anyone
wants information on this vet please email me.

Sandee, please tell Ruby that we miss her and think about her all of the
time.  We are also sorry that we could do nothing for her...

Christina and Cyrille,
Taz, Teddy, Sylvestre, Luna, Bianca
Missing our angels Ruby and Casper