Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:59:19 -0800
From:
Hello to all,

I would like to thank everyone who sent condolences to my parents and I
on the passing of Stevie.  We were all very touched and it is greatly
appreciated.

As I was watching my AFV again tonight.  There was a lady that picked up
a ferret that was running around on a table.  She had the ferret with
it's back to her, and kinda went to give it a kiss and of course... the
ferret kinda bit her on the nose.  Silly hooman.  lol.  Definetly can
realte!  Owiee... hehe.

Well that's all for tonight.  Just had to get out my thanks and the
fuzzie sighting.

Alison~ George, Grizzly, Tazz, and Brandy
Ken and Doreen~ (missing Stevie and Felix) Doc, Johnnie, Laser, Quest,
Marshall, Hunter, K.D., and Dannie.