Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 04:46:50 -0500
From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Dear FML family members.

I feel the need to write to you all.  All for the love of a teeny, tiny
little sable girl named Scarlett.  My dear friend Jennifer Kelly(whom
I came to know and love by way of the FML) is owned by her.  Scarlett
barely makes it to 1 1/2 lbs.  and I swear her little head is not much
bigger than a quarter.  On Tuesday, March 4th, little miss Scarlett
will be having Adrenal surgery.  Scarlett may be tiny, but she can
really do a number on one's heart.(like mine) She's a tough litttle girl.
She plays like she hasn't a care in the world, but Jennifer has been
anxiously counting down the days.  I know my thoughts and prayers will be
with Jennifer and Scarlett until that precious little girl comes home.
Even though Jenn has been a vet tech in the past, this is still a very
difficult time for her.  I know this fear, I know that most of our FML
family knows this fear as well.  This is where you come in.  If you have
a minute could you please say a prayer for Scarlett and Jennifer.  Even
better, send her a quick E, just to let her know were all pulling for
little Scarlett.

Jennifer kelly's e address is  [log in to unmask]

This is what were all about isn't it?  Giving our ferret friends a
shoulder when they need it.  Jennifer is a wonderful ferret mommy and I
know your thoughts and prayers for Scarlett and her mom will help to ease
her worried heart.  I know that for me, I don't think I could have made
it when Tori left for the Bridge, without your love.

Hang in there Jenn, were all with you.

Love ya,
Sue

Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Annie, Sammy,Chance & Stormy say to tell Scarlett
to get better real quick and take your Duck Soup everyday!!  They told me
to send Auntie Jenn thier dooks to you.