From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 08:19:44 -0500
I fed Jako at 5pm.  He was reluctant, but ate a bit.  I went to do our
10pm feeding, but it all came right back up.  This was followed by pawing
at the mouth.  I barely slept a wink and as soon as I could I got him to
the vet.  When I picked him up, he felt a bit cool to me, his nose was no
longer pink but more yellow and he had soiled himself.  He is currently
at the vet get pred and being observed.  It seems he has the classic
symptoms of a blockage, but the vet says no.  He says it is most likely
Inflamed Bowel Syndrome.  His belly (I suppose where the intestines would
be) were a bit larger, but I thought it was him gaining weight.  Have any
of you seen this before?

James, Melissa & Kassidy

Loving:  Bebe, Jako, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Ricki