Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:15:41 EDT
I need a good home for my ferrets ASAP.  2 Females & 1 Male all approx.
3 yrs old and have been together since about 10 weeks old.  Baby and
Fatboy are silvers and Smokey is a sable.  Smokey is the most gentle
and laid back, while Fatboy is the most playful...ankle-biter.  Baby's
temperament is somewhere in between, She's probably the cutest.

They've never had any health problems but beyond their initial shots They
haven't had anymore.  (I just found out that they needed boosters and
whatnot, I never knew any better)  I have a really nice cage for them
4'x4'x5' tall, but since our house has been under construction, it's
really not safe for them to come out and play much.  Also I need to
work, alot and am not home enough to give them the care they need.

I cannot give them the attention they need and am trying to find them a
home, so far without any luck.

We live in Syosset, on Long Island, NY and I can deliver them within 1
hour of home.  If you can tell me what to do I will update any shots and
screenings before adoption.

Lori   (516-677-9177)