From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 02:37:20 -0400
Hey!!  to the most wonderful people on the face of this planet!!!!

Thank-you to all of the creatures, furry or otherwise who sent My
Princess greetings for her 8th BIRTHDAY!!!!  She had a little, happy
birthday Princess .b-day cake.!!!  (I guess I raised her to NOT like
sugar after all,... after all those times that I told her "NO"!  I had
to put Ferretvite on the side of the little cake so she would lick the
side of the cake for pictures!  MY,MY,MY!!!!!  I took SO may pictures !
I had to put Ferrettone around the base of the cake (on the little
plastic plate) so that I could get a picture of most everyone "singing"
happy birthday to her and blowing out her candle!!  Yes, yes, and Oh Yes,
I was extremely carefull when the candle was lit) I need to get my son to
show me how to scan a picture for or two for thw FML.  EVERYONE enjoyed
the mylar Happy B-day balloon, but no one more than Storm!!!!  He would
run away, then turn aroun and come back, hurling himself, flying through
the air, all four paws wide spead!!!!  He would try & try to jump ON that
balloon ah but alas, poor Stormy, he never could quite get that big round
monster to hold still.  My sides are sore from laughing so hard!!!

I am so, so, very blessed to have all of you in my life.  Even those who
do not always agree with my thoughts and Ideas.  You gave my Princess ,
and me too, the most very special , wonderful, happy, joyfilled birthday
she has ever had.(Actually, it's the only B-day party I've ever
celebrated, for ANY of my ferts) Gee, do ya think I'm going to have
jealousy among the ranks???!!!  I've never has a ferret live to 8 yrs.
And they have been pretty healthy up untill this last year.  She is my
very first fuzz-baby.  She watched her human babies grow up from little
kits, to almost adults.  She has been an advocate at my kids elementary
school for why it is THE best thing to do, getting a Ferret to come live
in a human home.  She taught the kids how to put thier human paws on
their furry, fuzzy, bodies.  She told them about foods, snacks, drinks,
housing, but most importantly, how to love a ferret, She showed the
human kids how a ferret learns to love and trust thier human.

I KNOW that although I believe Princess is the most wonderful and special
Ferrett on the face of this universe, I know that I must remember to keep
enough room in my heart for all of my darlins' I just don't know if I can
do this, hummmmmmm, nope, can't do.  Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have enough room in my heart for a million fuzzies!!!!!!!!!!!  I (excet
for this party) I really don't treat Princess any differently (much) than
the others.( I have 6 others besides Princess) Every am when I get her
out of bed to take her am medicine,) my heart skips a few beats until I
feel her breathing.(Gee, my husband has the same reaction to ME!!) It's
hard not to feel differently about Princess.  She has been always been,
and always will be a very special part of this family.  It will be
very,very strange feeling to not have her here.  But I DO love her the
rest her family too.  I hope and pray that Tori, My little Turtle Girl
(her sister who left before her) will teach Princess, how to "Visit")
And I hope and pray that Princess will have a peacefilled crossing, here
at home with all of her family surrounding her.

Thank-you , from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you for giving me comfort
and peace at this time.

Sincerely
Sue Pyron