From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:22:52 -0700
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-raffle.html

this is the link for the current SOS Raffle...for the month of April...

i have not had much response on it yet...i do not know if it is because
of the world situation..the time of year...or because there is so much
else going on.

but i would like to say from ALL of us here at SOS, that the money will
go to pay for surgeries for the ferrets.  Although the shelters always
take immediate care of their emergencies, they often have to wait until
they have the funds for the non-emergency surgeries like adrenal and
insulinoma.  Many have vets who will not let them run a tab and who
require them to pay as they go.  The money we receive goes to their
vets to help pay for these surgeries.

it is so important to keep the money coming in.  and we are trying to
give all of you, who so generously support our efforts, a chance to get
something back for your help.  the items in these baskets [as they will
be ongoing...more raffles to come!!!] have been donated by others who
wish to help support our shelters and Support Our Shelters...;-)

right now there are several shelters out there quietly suffering
hardships along with the ones you hear about.  without your help and
donations, we at SOS can not help them.  Of course you are welcome to
donate to the shelter of your choice personally or thru SOS at any time,
but if you are not sure who is the neediest, please join in one of the
raffles or the ebay auctions that are going on so we at SOS may put your
hard earned dollars to the best use.

we thank you...please join in the raffle at the URL above.  it will be
ending May 2nd...the last date to Snail Mail a donation is Friday, April
25th.  the last day to paypal a donation in is Wednesday, April 30th.

All the info you need is at that link...please, go check it out...

If you do not think the basket offers enough...please contact me...i will
do what i can to make it so we can generate some more interest...

thank you...
SOS and SOSkat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing my own...Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi, Jack...and the
biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie... And a special, special
guy...Geezer...and so many more kept close in my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
My Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv