From:
Shanon Lee Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:23:23 -0500
LOOKING TO GET 3 OR MORE FERRETS COME AUGUST, PLEASE HELP

Hi, I live in NothCentral Wisconsin and woudl liek to adopt or buy three
or more frerrets this august.  i do not wan tto spend mroe than 200 on
them though, so i will adopt some ferrets maybe.  These will be my first
ferrets, but i have done extensive reserarch and will be reading even
more on these cute fuzzies, }:>).  If anybody live close to wisconsin or
in wisconsin that is willing yo sell em some fuzzies please e-maill me
at [log in to unmask], or call me at (715)678-2724, thank you.

Can you p[os this please in your next ferret digest thing?  thank you
very much for your time.