From:
Mary Stuler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:39:05 -0600
We had a 9 year old ferret named Armon until about 2 weeks ago.  He died
due to low sugar and then started having seizers.  Due to his age and the
severity of the sugar level the vet couldn't save our baby.  Casper, our
other baby who is about 2, seems to be doing better now than our hearts
are.  She is getting even more spoiled than before, I know we are the
blame for that.  She is just to cute We defiantly miss his kisses we got
every day.  The day would be so much better after being with him.