Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:56:22 +1000
Hello all and condolences to all with sick or angeled fuzzlings!

Thanks Big for stopping this topic!

It's getting quite tiresome of reading and having to skip over peoples
"opinions" on the matter!  As you said, it's becoming more of an argument
on faith then anything else, and as far as I see, neither side is able to
prove that they are right because people see what they want to when it
comes down to it all.  Just remember, just because you think something's
orange doesn't mean it is in the next persons opinion.

To those people that believe in AC's great, if that helps you deal with
the grief and loss of a loved one (be it animal or human) that's great,
if it helps you heal and get on with life.  The same to those people that
believe otherwise, whether it be that you turn to a "god" or other
beliefs.

I myself have no opinion on either faith so I'm not able to comment about
what I "think" is valid, even if I did I probably wouldn't voice that
opinion on a forum such as this.  I don't believe in god myself, but that
doesn't make me any less human or compassionate then someone that does,
and in all honesty I think I have more "Christian" qualities then a lot
of "Christians" I've met, but then again, I've never had any experiences
with AC's either.  Just because I don't believe in a god or am sceptical
about AC's doesn't mean that neither of them exist does it?

It's all about what you believe in yourself, and as far as I see, if
you stick to what you believe in (and yes you have a right to change your
opinion/mind) then I don't think anyone can knock you for it.

I say just except your differences and get on with the real issues.  The
ferrets and helping each other out.

Thanks Big for stopping this now.

P.S If there is anyone out there in the Ferreting world that doesn't
agree with any of my opinions, please, don't mail me back, because these
are just "my" opinions, I wouldn't go mailing you if I didn't agree with
your opinion.