From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:39:56 -0700
I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my first issue of
Ferrets First Magazine from the UK.

So, what did I think?  Honestly?

Well.... I LOVED IT.

I was surprised at how good it looked.  So much color...so many photos.
Their cover page on this one was a gorgeous ferret that was rescued from
being abused...his name is Honey Bear.

No, it's not as big as Ferrets.  But it has some good information in it.
A lot of the articles are about ferrets and the shelters.  They do a good
job with writing the articles and have some GREAT PICTURES.

There were articles in there about ferreting too.  I found that
interesting... and even a diary from a shelter ferret now in his forever
home living the good life.  There were more stories and articles then
there were ads.

In the June/July issue (which they are getting ready to work on) there
will be a "welcome" to the USA Subscribers.  Not sure what all will be
in that... guess you'll just have to subscribe to it and find out
yourselves!

Now...what is the cost?  I did it online at www.ferretsabout.co.uk .  My
total was $28.99 with currency exchange fees from my bank.

I am very satisfied with the magazine and can't wait for the next issue!
Though I still have a lot to read in this one!

Just my 2 cents

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter