From:
Antoinette Lavern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 02:40:28 EST
I have seen that new litter but I don use it.  It seems that if it swells
like that it could cause obstruction.

I use regular clay scented and yesterday's news unscented.

I put clay on the bottom and yesterdays new on top.

we scoop the poop out many times a day and dump the whole box at the end
of the week.  No problems with smell and I have 4 ferrets.

I also use the Marshells bio-odor.  It really seems to work.  I also keep
the bedding clean.

Violet my youngiest fuzzie..will poop infront of the litter box if its
not clean to her standards.  So I keep a towel in front of the box..it
discourages my kamakazi pooper from pooing in front of litter box.

good luck

Antoinette