From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:43:08 -0500
I have been under the impression, that this FML was to share stories and
experiences with other ferret owners and ferret Dr.'s.  I don't enjoy
reading the critique from people of this fml about other's experiences
or stories.

I have never had this happen to me personally, but it sure gives me the
willies to even think, if I asked a question or stated an opinion.  I
would be in the middle of a slam or unwelcome criticism.

For months I have come across people asking for answer's to their
questions or simply writing about an experience.  To have weeks and
weeks of things said that are unnecessary or cruel of intention.

I stand by the comment of "If you don't have anything nice to say, than
don't say anything at all."  If you aren't helping with a problem or
sharing an experience.  Rein it in!  Like I tell my Grandmother, Not
everyone is entitled to your opinion.

I'm asking to please think before you write, not everyone here has 20+
years ferret experience and alot of the time, that's the reason they are
asking questions.  The FML is not a debate team.  It's a place to learn
the best we can for our ferret's and to be honest, the critiques are
quite boring and tedious to read on a day to day basis.  Please keep
this in mind.

Thanks for allowing my opinion.

[KP]

[Moderator's note: Debates?  Yes... as long as they are civil... though
I seem to be more tolerant than some.  I have a pretty high threshold
until I declare something too uncivil for the FML.  It must be the New
Yorker in me :-))  BIG]