From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 05:12:28 -0800
Kim,..... HHMMM.  Live dangling ferret earings???.  now that would go
over bigtime with the east village hipster set in Manhatten..They are
really into pain too!.  You know, all that morbid goth and heavy metal ,
life is a tragedy stuff..hhhmmm.

Now here is a good fundraising idea.  Rent them out as piercers .  A
really cool way to pierce your eyebrow or better yet, for maximum pain..
nipples!  I could call my new venture "Hang Weezil Extreeeeme Piercing"

Now if I could only get them to learn tattooing as well.  I could set up
a booth.  Yahooooo.  "We;re in the money,we're in the money,we got a lot
of what it takes to get along !!!" ...........Christine

>Christine , Oh you do have your hands full don't you?  You might be on
>to something here.... Live ferret earrings?  You do live in the perfect
>place to start a new rage!  Ok, I know it's not that funny.  I have
>never had to deal with biters this severe..... KIm

Try a ferret dangling off your ear for fun !