From:
Tommy Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:26:12 -0800
Hello Gang!

We have 3 Cucumber Melon candles that we need to get rid off... these
three candles were a special pour that the buyer never bought :(  They
are Aprox 7.5 Oz each in a nice Jar with a lid and scented with Cucumber
Melon.  The price is $15.00 each and we will pay the shipping!  We still
have other scents available through the website, www.waywardferrets.com
but these three need a new home!

We would also like to thank Marta Mitchell for our new logo!!  Marta did
a AWESOME job!!!  THANK YOU MARTA!!!

You may all return to your regularly scheduled reading of the FML.  Thank
you and have a wonderful day.

Tommy, Jenny and The WayWard Ferrets