Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:40:36 -0800
Hi all

Things have been kinda slow here.  I have been making da rounds of all
da little ones to see how everything is going.

A little guy named Benni came in.  He waz met by Ms Furbie, Munchkin
and da rest of da Benita Georgia gang.  They were happy to see him and
greeted him very well.  They were all clammoring for da news at home
and a big gossip session waz in order.  They all sat around and talked
of home and this and dat.  Everyone got all caught up on all da news
and everything.  Then it was off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Fields where they were invovled
in a rather large game of chase.  They were joined by a lot of their
friends there and everyone waz either chasing someone or being chased.
They had time for a little exploring and running and rolling in da grass
too.  everyone seemed to have a good time.  After all dat exercise they
all went over to da Gravy Gourmet to refuel.  He said to send hiz luv and
lots of kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Pepper came in later.  He waz met by Frita, Topanga,
and Caesar.  They were very happy to see each other and a lot of rolling
around and playing broke out.  Then it waz time to get caught up on all
da gossip and news at home.  They sat around and gossiped for some time.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
had to stop at da Fruit Bar and get a small snack on their trek over to
da Tube Park.  They had a very intense practice session where they were
getting ready for da tube races.  They practiced for quite some time.
Their practice broke down though to a tag and chase session in da tubes
where they were running da tubes for da fun of it and generally having a
good time.  They did look real real good in their practice for da races
and I think they will do well.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs
to his mommy.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee