From:
Laura Holtfreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:15:52 +0000
Hello, my name is Laura.  I have posted a few things here on FML.
Remember Elroy?  Well, Elroy is waiting to have his un-descended testical
removed.  Since he never had his rabies shot, our DR decided it would be
best to give it to him now and to let it "sink in" before surgery.  Other
than that Elroy is one happy little fella.

Julie Fossa contacted FML last week regarding 4 abandoned ferrets in
Maumee, OH.  Well, my husband and I rescued them.  They are now a part
of our family.  A college kid had them and 3 cockatiels and just moved
and left them behind.  The landlord placed ads for them but nothing.  I
don't know how he got in touch with Julie, but THANK YOU!

This brings me to my post...
We have 2 new girls, and 2 new boys.  They are the most loveable ferts
you could ever see.  Since being abandoned...I mean.  We have named the 2
girls, Light Sable = Chelsea, and the Dark Sable = Tiny Tina.  Need help
with the boys if you please.  One is a Sable Mit (approx 3-4lbs.).  He is
a quick little booger.  Got away from me while giving him a bath.  The
other is an Albino.  When I put him in the water, he just started to
swim.  Our first 2 don't like to be in the water...go figure.  But, the
Albino (approx. 2lbs) is a real sweetie.  Very, Very nosy...duh!

You may email me personally.  I don't think other FML's will be
interested in names.  We have a Jezzy and Elroy already.

Thanks all in advance.

--
Laura Holtfreter