From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:44:43 -0500
Hello Folks:

My prayers are with all of you with sick fuzzies and those who have lost
fuzzies.

Our baby, Pooh, was a little under the weather last night and this
morning.  He is eating and pooping, but seems a little tired.  He's only
just turned two in February and he has such a large part of our hearts.
I hope he will perk up during the day as my daughter plays with him.  (I
am at work until 7pm.) He shows NO signs of adrenal.  Or insuloma for
that matter.  (I just lost my precious Rocky in July from both those
diseases.) He doesn't seem dehydrated, but I advised my daughter to push
fluids and feed him the Duck Soup today.  If he continues to be lethargic
he'll get a trip the the vet for a thorough check up.

I am asking all of you kind, loving folks here who share my love of these
babies to keep Pooh in your prayers.  He is my 14 year old daughter's
ferret and right now I don't know what she will do without him.  (Me
either) I believe in the power of prayer so please, please pray that
Pooh is just resting from playing so hard.

Christa
Sno and Pooh
Missing at the Bridge:  Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky