From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:51:22 -0800
They ALL love duck soup and get it every morning.  It took a few days
to get them to realize that "Hey...this stuff is pretty good!"  Now they
follow me trying to be first in line...:)

Roo likes raisins, craisins, ferretone and ferretvite.  Oddball likes
raisins, ferretone and fresh fruit...especially grapes.  He will climb
into the depths of the frig to get into the iguanas grape bag he knows is
stuffed in there amongst the mountain of bags of greens I store there.

Bandit hates everything, except ferretone...until today.  I had my little
jell-o brand jell-o cup and added some whipped cream to it...you know...
the stuff you squirt out of the can.  Apparently Bandit liked what he
smelled and cleaned out the rest of the whipped cream from the cup!  I
put a little squirt on my finger and he even cleaned my fingernails to
get it all...lol.  I've had him since last summer/fall and just found
his treat.  It's nice to finally find something I can give my guy as a
treat...:)

Veronica

 ,,
Henry County Humane Society  http://www.phchs.petfinder.org