From:
James & Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:38:05 -0800
Looking for some help for our big guy.  A week ago last Tuesday we took
our Joe to the vet and had to let him go.  He had lost a lot of weight
and the doctor said there was nothing else we could do for him except
steriods and tubes but that wasn't promising.  After they put him to
sleep, we brought him home for the 2 others to say goodbye.  It was the
hardest thing we have ever done.  Now the oldest of the three has cage
rage again and doesn't really want to come out and play.  It is almost
like he is waiting for us to put Joe back in the cage.  Beeker(the oldest
one) hasn't acted like this since he was very little.  Does anyon ehav
eany suggestions that might help us.  We have never lost a pet like this
before and we are not sure how to make it easier on Beeker.

Heather, Jim, beeker and beanie