From:
"Chamberlin, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:00:41 -0500
Hi - my brood, my husband and I might be relocating to Vancouver in the
near future as a job transfer.  I am in the U.S. currently and I was
wondering several things:

- what do I need to cross the border with my young'uns
- is there a limit to the number of ferrets we can bring (we have seven)

- which vets do you have experience with and which suburbs are they
  located in?  I noticed there seem to be a lot of ferret vets available

- any critter sitters available, in case we have to do a move in pairs...
- any other good Vancouver ferret info I may need
- what is the cost of a regular vet visit with shots?

Thanks so much,
Tracy, Scott and the whole poopin' bunch:
Nilla, Ruckus, Giggles, Girlfriend, Frankie, Farrah and Biggie B