From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:23:28 -0800
Hello all.  I bought Derby the Ferret made by the Cutee Corporation at
the Ferrets Anonymous Round Up.  It is adorable and it is a good sized
plush ferret.

I got home, took it out of my backpack, showed my husband and went into
the kitchen.  Thought nothing of it.

I came out of the kitchen to see a 36 yr old bald man chasing and scaring
the cats with Derby.  He also was trying to make "dook" sounds.  The cats
were scared but perhaps not so much from Derby but my husband?  Hmmmmm.

Later on when the fuzzies were out, he again tried to scare them with
Derby.  But...it didn't work and da Polar Bear grabbed it from my husband
and shook it and dragged it off and tried to pull it under the sofa with
him.  Good thing he is now fixed or he would of been trying to do
something else.

Now Derby sits on the sofa and both my husband and I give it second looks
as we walk by thinking a large ferret is loose.

Here is a link to a pic of Derby.

http://www.velvetgarden.net/images/photos/20020613-43.jpg

Ingrid