From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:19:53 -0000
I had to take one of my ferrets to the vets as I could feel a small lump
on her neck, after a small operation this turned out to be the start of
an abscess.

My vet asked if I was willing to give her an injection every day or would
I prefer to go back for each injection, I told him that I had done it
before so he gave me a syringe and some antibiotic so that I can inject
her with 1m every 24 hours.

I find a lot of vets around in the UK insist on doing it them self, but
my vet is great at allowing confident people to do it them self, plus it
saves money.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html