From:
Nikki Moustaki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:24:19 EST
Hello Ferret Lovers!

I write the International Ferret column for Ferrets Magazine (Fancy
Publications, Irvine, CA) and I've been having a difficult time lately
finding countries that have an active ferret community.  So far I've done
England, Canada, Holland, Germany, Australia, Brazil, France, Japan, New
Zealand, and Sweden.  I'm looking to interview at least 5 people from any
other country.  I've tried South Africa and Israel without much luck.
I'd like to try Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, or any other country
where ferret owners are passionate about their pets.  Can anyone help?
The interviewees are featured in the article and receive a complimentary
copy.  Thanks!

Nikki Moustaki

Good Bird!
www.goodbird.com
Bird Behavior, Articles, Links, and More . . .

Quote of the Week:
Luck is preparation meeting opportunity.