From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:31:24 -0500
Our 11 yr old dog, Tippy, was diagnosed with a malignant cancer today.
She hasn't been eating and had dropped to half her former weight.

Based on the advise of the vet and the aggressiveness of the tumor, we
chose to have her put to sleep.

I stayed with her through the procedure until it was over.

We are still looking for her to come to the door, looking for her dinner
and begging for food.

Tippy spend 9 of her 11 yrs living with ferrets.  She went from actively
playing with them to ignoring all the animals in the house.

There are only two of the original ferrets left that she loved and play
with.

KG