From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:51:19 EST
:: A ghostly looking little girl bounces around the flowers and chases
butterflies at rainbow bridge.  A stunning Harley, president of the
rainbow bridge chapter of Kouri fan Klub, whispers in her ear and then
leaves to return to his klub business.  She stops a minute, tilts her
head in thought.  Then she turns, and bounds off, with psychadelic
butterflies following behind her.  She arrives to find a very pretty
little girl, admiring her new gorgious coat.  Spirit-like Jubilee smiles
and approaches her.::

Jubilee: "Bandie?  Is dat yew?"

Bandie: "Yes, who is yew?"

J: "Well, my mommy loves your mommy and dey is friends, and ... ahem,
I is Jubilee Spirit, ambassodor to the rainbow bridge for da Kouri Fan
Klub.  On behalf of Harley, and all da members I is welcoming you do da
Kouri Chapter here at da rainbow bridge!"

B: "Wow, so der's lots ta do here, huh?  How fun.  But whuchu mean bout
da mommies?"

J: "Our mommies is friends, dey jus live far apart.  We woulda been
friends too if da oceans was closer.  But dat's okay, we have forever
ta be friends now, Bandie".

B: "My mommy."

J: "I know, but der is plenty of friends and loves here!  Shelter
mommies, and peoples, come in, and even ME.  ::big grin::
You will see your mommy really soon in heaven time.  For now, lets..."

:: Jubilee falls silent as love has entered.  God reaches down and scoops
up Bandie into his great arms and cuddles her til she is not homesick
anymore.  And Bandie understands that love is always there to hold her.
Suddenly, Bandie feels better, jumps down and runs up to Jubilee::

B: "Let's play!!"

::Jubilee spins around and alligator rolls, smiles, then winks at
  Bandie::

J: "Okay, let's go.  Da Kouri business can wait!"

::Off into the clouds of colors the girls romp::

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/