From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:48:45 -0500
I cleaned out my office yesterday, and I must have removed a pound of
food and litter in one corner under a desk.  I can't figure out the
pieces of litter.  I don't have a litter box in this room.  Nexus must
have carried it in from the living room.  Anyone ever have a ferret stash
litter with his food?  He also occassionally stashes food in his litter
box which is disgusting, and I remove it when he isn't looking.  Nexus is
a champion food stasher which is a big annoyance when spring gets here
and ants start finding their way in.  I had other ferrets that stashed
food, but nothing like this guy.  He puts it in all of my shoes, any box
or corner he can find, in my pocketbook, etc.  The one thing he steals
the most is my lipstick out of the purse.  It's in one of those little
mirrored cases that snap.  He takes the whole thing and hides it.  I lost
one in a hotel room because he stashed it.  I would say he has squirrel
in him the way he climbs and stashes food.

Moxie and Nexus the Squirrel, missing Chance
God Bless America and the coalition troops