From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:18:55 EST
::Through the fields and airborne pollens you see a dainty, petite,
flower of a woman skipping along pulling a red radio flyer wagon.  She
is smacking her gum gingerly along while ferret creatures follow her.::

"Good day ferret lover puppets!  It's spring... and as I suck on my
alerverts and pop my claritins I have collected an assortment of gifts
for you.  Yes!  First off, I think you'll be needing this":

::She bends over and rifles through a pile in her wagon, then throws this
at you::
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/allergies.html

" Oh but it wouldn't be a proper visit without more magic would it?
Easter is near, oh yippee.  I was just skipping along here, cracking my
gum, singing Gail Elsey's Ferret Oracle Easter Song.  Well here it is,
sing and follow along:"

::She rifles through the wagon, tossing depends all over distrubing the
bees and ladybugs about her.  They fly up in a huff.  Finally she finds
what she is looking for and tosses it into the air for you to see::
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/ferret-oracle.html

"La, la-la-dee-dee da.... sing puppets, sing!"

Ferret Oracle

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/