From:
Melissa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:56:52 -0500
>Has anyone ever used a Koch's Cage...the site is www.cagesbykoch.com
>They look nice, I wondered if anyone knew about the quality.  Can you
>guess, I'm looking for a new home for my kiddies?

They look a lot like a Martin's Cage (not the same, of course.  Just
similar design), but I have to say, that Castle looks mighty fine :) .
Wire-protected pull out trays really aren't useful for ferrets (or other
animals, since no animal should be walking on wires) so you'll have to
cover each level with cloth flooring (like this one:
http://www.cagesbykoch.com/item16.html).

Mel Smith