From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:01:37 -0500
on 3/18/03 2:00, Minta wrote:
>When he gets diazoxide the second time, by itself, though, he won't take
>it.  I have to scruff him.  Poor guy.

Minta,

My recently departed Alfalfa was on diazoxide as well.  My vet referred
me to a compounding pharmacist who used sesame oil as a base, and Al
really liked the taste.  You might ask your vet about this, and just let
me know if you'd like the info on the pharmacy  (I've posted it before,
so you can also find it in the fml archives).

Nancy and critters