From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:48:52 -0600
We have just incorporated our ferret club and I need to know if there
is anyone one the FML that can give us some legal advice or direct us to
someone whom we can pay to give us legal advice on tax exempt status,
franchise etc.  please email me privately if you can help us out we're
not a shelter but a few of our members are and we will help with
placement in an emergency situation in the North Texas area.  If you're
interested in joining our club, I am the membership coordinator and you
can also email me and I'll send you details.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Suzanne