From:
Acoustic Bandwidth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:34:27 +0000
This is really difficult to post, but necessary.

My partner and I have split after several years together and I am unable
to take the 3 ferrets with me.  He does not want to keep them either.
So I am offering for adoption 3 ferrets...2 males and 1 female.  The
one male is an older ferret and requires a person who can give a lot of
love to see him through the end of his days.  I know that's a lot to ask
anyone.  The other two ferrets are about 4 years old.  I would prefer to
keep this group together.  I am offering all the accessories too; a huge
cage, hammocks, drip bottles....everything you need.

Please contact me...I may be slow to respond as I am checking emails
through Kinkos right now (I do not have home access currently).

We live in the Northern Virginia area (around Fredericksburg).

Also for adoption (if anyone is interested) is a large iguana.

Please email responses to;

Thanks,
Brittany