From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:05:16 EST
Nancy writes:
>But when it comes to treat time, it's dog-eat-dog!

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!  I have never seen this mentality, ever.
Woa, I would think my little universe flipped upside down if I saw that.
How funny!

Road snakes, Todd?  ROAD SNAKES?!!!  I think I need to scratch that down
into my new little vocabulary book here, along side of "bulldinkies" and
"dunderhead".  Gawd I need to change my depends me thinks...

>... and that is that, as Sean has said. Right, Rebecca?

Right,Sukie, just think "Forrest Gump" if you will.  And as Sean would
say to that in addition... "doncha know...".

Alexandria and Christine?  Let me just say I really hope that Weed's does
not meet Switch the Kit and Hurricane Lily.  Can you imagine the dangers
of two ferrets running heavy machinary on pot?  Alex!  Are you sure they
weren't out there on that thing getting read to bury some questionable
FMLs and not on their way to making a "deal" with Weeds?!!!

>These two ladies (Wolfy - why do I feel that you'll laugh over me
>referring to you as a "lady")    -- Risa

I am a lady, that Oracle person is no lady!  LMAO

Risa further says,
>Wolfy, you've really got me concerned now!  You said "Totally Ferret
>tastes like the best catfood you ever had"  Hmmm, how much cat food
>do you think we've all had?!  How much have you had?  And about the
>Cheweasels, just how addictive are they?  Can we assume you now have
>a Cheweasel habit?

Wow, such questions!  Okay, I didn't think you all tried very many cat
foods, that's why I was volunteering my services.  ::bowing::

Many people have tried Meow Mix when they were kids, and went
"patooooooooey" spitting the crud out of their mouths and tried to wipe
the grit off their tongues.  Most of those people had enough sense to
never do it again.  See, but that's the people who had "sense, not me.
So yeah, I've tried more after that initial reaction.

::holding up my index finger as I remember something::
Don't try to eat Hills dental diet stuffs, you'll bout chip your teeth
by the way.

Sorry, I didn't mean to interupt myself.  How many have I had you ask?  I
never counted.  Although I'm not addicted to Cheweasils because my human
brain tells me that no matter how much I chew them, I'm not going to get
any more taste out of them than what I already have (thats the hook for
ferrets, they think if they keep chewing the rubber even more sweet will
come out than what they are getting)... I do have a terrible Yogi habbit!
Just terrible.  Hmmm, whats that in front of me in the last symposium
photos?  Could it be... a little container of peanut butter flavored
yogis?  Right up there with the panel when I was supposed to be
"serious"?  Surely not.  And yes I still drool and nearly vomit whenever
I see Ferret No by MF.

>You can see that as a member ot the Caniformia, ferrets are more
>closely related to the dog group, while herpestids and viverrids
>are more closely related to the cat group, the Feliformia.

That's IT Bob!  God slammed a monkey and a polecat together and then
sprinkled "kitties" on it making a meerkat.  See?  I can do this
archeo... zoo.... sciencey kinda stuff too!

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/