From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:40:23 -0800
Hey everybody,

Got a question for you.  I came home from work tonight and picked up
Noodles.  She felt hot to the touch.  Should I be overly concerned?  She
was running around and playing with my dad before I got home, so maybe
she needed to cool down.  I'm keeping an eye on her, but any suggestions
as to what causes them to heat up would be appreciated...her belly was
the warmest.  If she's still hot in the morning I'll take her to the vet.

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*

[Moderator's note: OK, let's see how many sites reject the FML tonight
due to that subject!  Sigh... some of the spam controls are nuts!  BIG]