Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:52:10 -0800
Dear Alexandra,

Thank you for putting my mind at ease regarding the possibility that
Switch The Kit and Hurricane Lily may be breaking Massachusetts driving
laws.  Goodness knows that would get them time in the big cage.

I still worry about them being victims of Road Rage however.  In some
areas of the country driving anywhere near the speed limit is likely to
get one run off the road.  At 12 mph, what are their chances at dodging
other John Deere tractors capable of much greater speeds.  Have the
ladies had any defensive driving training?  Do they have a cell phone
and Road Club service?  Are they equipped with a emergency kit with warm
blankie, Ferretone and raisins.  A picture of your bare ankle to keep
them *focused* till help arrives?  Lilly appears to be a bit of a dare
devil ("VROOM!  HE-He_HE!!")  Is Switch able to maintain control of the
Deere if Lily suddenly down shifts.  In the farm area where I grew up,
farmers pull up to the highway on a side road, stop, wait till you are
almost there, then slowly pull out in front of you.  It's their religion.
I would hate to hear the ladies went flying over the hood during one of
these experiences.  Just a few of my concerns.

In Touch,
Ardith