From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:16:31 EST
Hi everyone--

A while ago I had announced a Massachusetts ferret event in May, but it
conflicted with the Ferret Fun Day in NH (and we need all the ferret
events we can get! :-)

So...please mark your calendars for the new date Sunday June 8.  This
event will be sponsored by Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue and will be held
at the Animal Rescue League in Pembroke, Mass.

More info will be coming as the date gets closer...

Ronnie