From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:39:40 -0800
Yesterday, we finally had the day off, so I threw my hunny out, and set
to work redistributing the dirt in my house.  This annoys my ferts to no
end, they think that's their job, lol.  With 8 of them helping, it was
no job, it was an adventure!

Our usual routine when we get home from work ( 6pm, midnite, 4am...not
really routine, but hey, whatever) is to go to the kid's room, stand at
the gate adoring them till they start to wake up, then encouraging them
to do their biz so they can come out and entertain us.  The other night
my hunny turns to me and solemnly says, "A watched ferret never poops."
After I was done cracking up, I got to thinking...I bet some of you have
a few twisted proverbs of your own.....?

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas