From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:30:06 -0600
I went to the Especially Ferrets Website the other day for the first
time.  I emailed them after I left the site to let them know who much I
admired them.

I still admire them greatly.  Such loving and caring people are hard to
come by!  We do have an abundance of them on this board though!!

Randy: How is Trooper?  I cried after I read his story.  I also went and
found all 17 of mine just to give them an extra kiss and let them know
how glad I am that they're in my life.

I greatly admire you guys!

Lois
Missing 9