From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:52:33 -0800
The Heartache you have both been thru has been more than enough for a
multitude of people..My Heart actually hurts for you,both.  You are
filling up the skys with so many Beautiful stars tho,that the Brightness
can be seen from across the US...;)

My Heart was very heavy all day but your mail (reassuring me,of all
things!) letting me know you have 2 new additions did lighten my Heart
quite a bit.Congratulations!  I can hardly think of a better home or more
Loving parents....

If i were a ferret i would Love to have you both as my parents...in
fact..ya need an "older human?" <G>

Just wanted you both to know how very much you are in my Heart....
With Lots of Love,
Tara
ps...Our Mikey made it thru his adrenal surgery! WhoooHoooo!!!

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets