From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:07:39 -0500
a year ago today, 10-year old tiki, the 3rd member of our somerville
business, passed on to the next life, whatever that holds, leaving behind
loving parents and the somerville dynamic duo, all of whom miss her.

in her honor, corey bought a huge box of cheerios, her absolute favorite
food, last night, for us to have for breakfast this morning.  an offering
of 7 cheerios, one for each member of our family (including my parents
and my nephew) sit atop her ashes in the dish from which she ate her duck
soup.

we miss her dearly.  it's hard to imagine it's been a whole year.  but
her spirit and ghost stay with us in our home and in our hearts, and
that's a comfort and a joy.

have some cheerios today if you can, and hug your fuzzies.

andrea and the somerville dynamic duo, lucy and gabe
missing tikaboo bunny