From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:40:32 +1100
Having taking on the committment of studying part time for a Master's
degree, working two jobs for the one salary :-) , and looking for a new
job, it is time to trim some things from my day.  So I will be saying
good-bye to you all at the Ferret Mailing List.

My ferrets bring me much laughter and love, and I have appreciated being
able to share my stories with you, and hear yours in return.

When Princess was diagnosed with insulinoma, it was very reassuring to
have contact with others who have gone through this illness with their
ferrets.

Thank you.
Sandra, Clover, Princess, Oscar (the obnoxious) and Gemma-the-cat
in Melbourne, Australia