From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:11:42 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled soda-can puncturers...

(I've got the can!  Let's eat it!  <Puncture!>  Ahhhhh!  Its spraying
water on us!  Run for your lives!)

I was rather surprised at how nice that play pen you made looks.  Here in
the states, we call it plexiglas, but I suppose its the same thing.  How
did you attach the brackets at the corners?  What did you use for a base?
How did you seal the joints?  How heavy was it when completes?  Does it
clean easily?  May I presume that the board in the box was a ramp to
allow the ferret to exit when done playing?

You also mentioned that it cost you about A$160 to build.  What would
that be in U.S. currency...about $29.95?  :) (just kidding!)  How did
you get the plastic panels...did you have them cut to your measurements,
or did you just buy the sheets and use them in the size they came in?
How easy would it be to disassemble this box, if necessary?

Just a few questions to keep you busy for a few minutes!  Just pretend
I'm a ferret and you'll understand!  :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/

[Moderator's note: A$160 is roughly US$98.  BIG]