From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:55:00 -0500
Hi all, I hope all are doing well.  I just wanted to leave a quick note,
The Buffalo Ferret Meetup is voting on a venue for this month, March 22.
Go and vote now, Just remember, DO NOT VOTE for The Common Grounds Cafe.
They are still posted and no longer in business.

Everyone in the Buffalo and surrounding areas welcome!!  The site info.
is as follows: www.ferret.meetup.com then go to Buffalo ferret meetup ,
sign up, and vote!

I hope to see you all there!!
If there are any questions, You can contact me directly at:
Angela
Ferret Foster Care