From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:39:09 EST
As many of you know, Jean at Ferrets Unlimited, Cleveland, Ohio, has
cancer in her leg and is going thru multiple treatments for this.  That
means time lost from work, and being ill from the treatments, causing
less time and physical energy for her to do the necessities...like
laundry...[although she does have a volunteer, every little bit of help
we can be will be greatly appreciated, I am sure!]

So what I am offering is for every 2 SUPERSOFT CENTER OPEN HAMMIES you
buy, I will donate another one of the same size to Jean's Shelter....PLUS
10% of the sales will also go to her...

These cuddly hammies are crafted from plush fleece, backed with sturdy
cotton fabric to prevent sagging, and come in three "fuzzie-lovin" sizes:
11" x 14" ... $13.00 ... 2 for $24.00
14" x 18" ... $15.00 ... 2 for $28.00
18" x 24" ... $17.00 ... 2 for $32.00

Also....if you prefer sacks:

for every 2 SUPERSOFT CENTER OPEN SACKS you buy, I will donate another
one of the same size to Jean's Shelter....PLUS 10% of the sales will also
go to her...
These snuggly sacks are lovingly crafted from soft, plush, fleece and
come in three "fuzzie-lovin" sizes:
11" x 14" ... $11.00 ... 2 for $20.00
14" x 18" ... $13.00 ... 2 for $24.00
18" x 24" ... $15.00 ... 2 for $28.00

see them at: http://www.ferretsarelove.com/products.html

This offer is for the whole month, ending at midnite March 31.

Please...help me help Jean...
Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website