Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:23:20 GMT
Re Adoption: Many thanks to everyone who gave me advice on whether or not
to adopt another ferret.  Given my health situation, the illegality issue
and Rocky's dislike of other ferrets, I have decided adopting another
ferret now, especially an older one, wouldn't be a good idea for any of
us.  But if I ever get ferrets again after Rocky is gone, I will adopt
two buddies or babies at a time.

To Valerie re: Buckie: By all means I think you should take Buckie home.
You wouldn't have given up your ferrets in the first place if you didn't
have to and he's not happy where he is.  Besides, I want to know what
he's got in his hidey hole!!!  And he'll never get ahold of all that
stuff in a shelter.  He sounds like a real character.

Also thanks to the people who responded re: cleaning products.  I think
the problem was that I was spraying near the floor in an enclosed area.
When the fumes rose, it made me cough too.

Best of luck to all who have sick fuzzies and Condolences to those who
lost their beloved furkids.

You guys are the best!  I have learned so much and gotten a lot of
support and good advice since I've been on FML.

Shron & Rocky, still the most spoiled ferret in the world