From:
Leah Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:38:41 -0800
Searching for a loving home for 3 ferrets: 1 dark eyed white female, 1
sable female, and 1 sable male.  Our family (located in North Carolina)
is preparing to move overseas and our ferrets cannot be imported into
country.

These 3 ferrets have been raised in a loving home.  Besides being
regularly-checked for health issues (distemper and rabies vaccinations
current), they are healthy happy ferrets with no behavioral issues.  The
trio recently had their teeth cleaned by Vet.  Details of age, etc. are
as follows:

- Willow: 4 year old sable female.  Purchased from pet store as kit.
  Extremely affectionate sweet little girl.  Loves cuddles and very
  playful.

- Morris: 2 year old sable male.  Found him as an adolescent in run
  down pet store (he's a bouncing big boy now).  Super friendly ferret.
  Morris constantly follows us around.  He shadows our every move, is
  very dookish and bouncy.  Very kid friendly fellow.

- Jasmine: 3 year old DEW female.  Purchased as a kit.  Shy little girl
  who loves to sleep in our bed.

Pictures of the furkids are posted at:
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=661723275640_67219744205
&collid=39499744205
[Free ofoto account might be needed.   BIG]

Two cages accompany the ferrets.  One cage is a plastic two story with
bubble tube running through cage and around the top.  Other cage is a
tall wire 2 story with ramps.  The following gear also accompanies the
trio:

 4 hammocks
 2 water bottles (one small/one large)
 2 feeding bins + one small feeding cup
 2 storage bins for litter and food (all ferrets raised on Totally Ferret)
 4 litter boxes
 1 small fuzzy ferret bed (like a cat bed)
 Array of ferret toys

We want the fuzzies to go a loving home.  They would need to be picked
up in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Please send expressions of interest to

Thanks,
Leah