Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:28:15 GMT
To all:

How often can you give your ferret chicken gravy?  Rocky prefers it much
more than kibble, which he'll only eat if I put a little Ferretvite on it.

Can a ferret live on chicken gravy alone?

Rocky only eats once a day, sometimes twice.  And he gets a few treats
during the day.

BTW since my last foray into chicken gravy, my blender's not doing so
well.  Though the motor works fine, the blades don't seem to be cutting.
Is there any way to sharpen the blades in a blender?

thanks,
Shron & Rocky