Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:14:53 EST
Good morning,

My partner and I need to leave town somewhat unexpectedly.  We are in
need of someone for approximately a week, either in the beginning of
March or toward the end or possibly in April.  My partner's mom was
killed in a car accident 6 years ago and she and her dad have had a
wrongful death lawsuit pending since then.  We just got word last week
that a trial date has been set for March 4th, but there's a possibility
that it may be pushed back by a couple weeks.  We have to travel to Ohio
for the trial.  We are estimating that we will be gone for a week, but
that's up in the air, along with everything else, and unfortunately, we
probably wont have specifics nailed down till the last minute (such is
the justice system).

We have 7 fuzzies, all are healthy and friendly.  3 are deaf.  We are in
the Tampa Bay area, so of course we would prefer someone in that general
area, but we're willing to be somewhat flexible.

If anyone thinks they may be able to help us, please email me at
[log in to unmask] and we can talk specifics, including monetary
compensation, or donation to a ferret shelter.

Thanks!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven
Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur, Avery, Bob and Peanut