From:
"Ruth J. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:03:53 -0500
Hello,

I have two ferrets.  I think one is a female and the other one is a male.
My female is bigger then my male.  They are about a year old.  My problem
is, my male wants to sleep all the time.  I have a ferret fence that I
let them run around in, but the female does all the running around and
jumping and playing.  My male just sits there and stares.  Could there be
something wrong with my male?  I wished he was as playful as my female.
I put an empty cat litter box in there so they can play on and inside of.
My female jumps on the top and plays, but my male just goes inside of it
and wants to go back to sleep.  I would say, out of about 24 hours, my
male sleps about 23 hours.  I am worried about him.  Could you give me
some advice or some information on this problem?

Thank you so much for all your help and in reading this.

Sincerly,
Ruth