From:
"Sirron~Sir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:22:25 -0500
Happy 10th Birthday "Yazu"!!!!!!!!!!

February 1, 2003

From Your Sister:  Lady Xavier
and Your Brothers: Xeryus, Zacaryeus, Me Too Azu!

This is Yazu's story:

Yazu means "River flowing".  His river is the bath tub, which he loves to
jump in and lick the water, like he doesn't get water to drink.

When Yazu was born, he was given to a family.  At the age of six months,
he was given to another family, who kept him for 5 and 1/2 years.  The
family did not have any more time for him and he was getting old, so he
was surrender to a shelter at 6 years of age.

At the age of 8 he was still at the shelter.   We guess he was to old and
that is why no one wanted him.

And then came along Daddy.  He seen this cute, chocolate sable, feisty,
hippity hoppity old man, who loved to jump in the bath tub for water.

Daddy then said, "I got to have him, he is so cute and so mischievous,
I DON'T CARE HOW OLD HE IS."  That was 2 years ago.

He is 10 years old today, and still to this day he is so cute, so
mischievous, so feisty, so hippity hoppity and still loves to jump in
the bath tub for water.  Yazu definitely does not act his age.

We love him dearly and wanted to take this time to wish him a very Happy
Birthday.  And we hope he has many, many more.

With lots of birthday love from the bottom of our little happy hearts.